We have Viewsfer. The easiest and best remote dekstop solution for you!
the new era of remote control.
Download and start the Viewsfer APP
Copy and share your support link
Relax and get remote support
No matter if you are individual or company, we have free plans for everyone.
Manage and access your devices online without installing another local software.
All your computers can be accessed through any of your devices.
View all of your remote devices simultaneously
Your information is safe between your computers our dashboard.
You have looking for: windows remote desktop via internet
You need to accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox to download the Viewsfer Software Client.
• Services is a reference to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
• You are denotes to the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
• We are references to Viewsfer;
• ”Website” shall mean and include “https://access.viewsfer.com, accounts.viewsfer.com, installation Software and mobile-application and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
• “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered in the website;
• Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
• All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or effect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
• Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
You accept that the details you provide in relation with establishing any account is correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
When you use this website, you agree to adhere to the content guidelines listed in our terms of services and privacy policies. You are solely responsible for the content submitted by you. It is you all your risk and accountability towards the content reliability and quality. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
• contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature
• is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims
• violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community
• discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law
• violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance
• sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
• Information or data which are unlawfully obtained
Any submitted content may be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to our services without advanced notice.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall be considered as a grant of title or ownership in the Service to the user.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-resalable use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
• In the event of any failure of the website to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify us of such failure; upon notification, our sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Website.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the website;
• Both you and us acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use.
• You are solely responsible for providing all relevant data required for the proper operation of the Service. It is your responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use such data.
• We under no obligation and shall not be liable to review such data for accuracy, acceptability or potential liability.
• We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Website.
• We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
• You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
• You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
• You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
• You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access the Website for any mean without taking permission.
• You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
• You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
• You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
• You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
• You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.viewsfer.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Viewsfer, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
● any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
● any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
● any errors in or omissions from our website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
● any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
● the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
● any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Romania without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The Romanian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We have entered into arrangements with one or more third parties for hosting services that are essential to the Services incorporated within the Services and without which the Services could not be provided to you.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer these presents to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.